Friday 14 January 2011

Intro.

The creative work presented on this blog shows my ability to work with a variety of different equipment, software and materials to achieve a strong creative outcome no matter what the subject may be. During college I have always pushed myself to produce aesthetically pleasing final pieces despite the fact I may not like the subject. Yes, I found some topics less exciting and enjoyable, but this did not stop me finishing the project and gaining a high grade. I particularly enjoy working with Illustrator. Although my skills may not be totally perfect they are always improving as I can appreciate with the results and development of my work throughout the year.

I have always been interested in art and drawing. As I progressed to college level I explored on a new style of creative art, graphic design. Since the beginning of this course I have constantly worked hard towards my ultimate career aim, producing a strong varied portfolio and building on my existing skills. I am extremely dedicated, self-motivated and focused. I can work within a group/team, and also using my own initiative, which is an important skill, needed in a world of graphic design.

I really want to progress onto this course, as I am determined to pursue my career dreams and improve my talents and skills. This course is the way I could finally combine a subject I thoroughly enjoy with a paid profession. I know this is not going to be achieved over night which is why I feel the need to take my creative work onto a higher level to improve my skills and prepare myself for an exciting and challenging career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment